Sell Your Broken Cloud 9 Irons
If you've decided your Cloud Nine irons are not worth trying to fix and you fancy a new pair, then why not sell your old ones for spare parts? That way you get some cash towards the new ones and other people are able to extend the life of their C9s by being able to get hold of spare parts.
We pay the following for a pair of Cloud Nine irons whether or not they work:
- Cloud Nine Micro (C9-J1.0) - £15
- Cloud Nine 'The Touch' (C9-T1.0) - £20
- Cloud Nine 'The Original Iron' (C9-M1.0, C9-L1.0, C9-M1.1, C9-L1.1, C9-M1.2 & C9-L1.2) - £25
- DEDUCT £10 if your irons have cracked/broken casing
The procedure for taking us up on this offer is as follows:
- Complete this form. If for any reason you can't open the PDF file, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll let you know where to send them.
- Pack them securely (a bit of extra bubble wrap is always good) and pop them in the post to the address on the form (from step 1). Regular 1st class is fine (make sure you get a certificate of posting), however you can send them recorded if you prefer. There is no need to send the box / manuals etc, which should save on postage costs.
- We'll send you the money by PayPal (friends/family so you receive the FULL amount). If there are any problems we will let you know via email or telephone.
Simple as that!
There are no products to list in this category.